Upcoming Programs and Events
August 28, 7:30 PM
With Live Musical Accompaniment Hitchcock’s silent BLACKMAIL is one of the best British films, if not the best, of the late 1920s. Made in 1929 during the transition to the sound era, it was commissioned as...
The 39 Steps
August 29, 7:30 PM
A man in London tries to help a counterespionage agent, but when the agent is killed and the man stands accused, he must go on the run to save himself and stop a spy ring which is trying to steal...
August 29, 9:30 PM
In 1960, Alfred Hitchcock was already famous as the screen's Master of Suspense (and perhaps the best-known film director in the world) when he released PSYCHO and forever changed the shape...
Pays for itself in August alone!
The best way to attend our August programming, an Annual ArthouseFW Pass provides FREE access to all ArthouseFW screenings for up to a year after purchase.
MovieMaker Magazine Places LSFF on 50 Festivals List for Second Year
Under Lone Star Film Festival’s B1ST program, industry biggies like Jon Reiss and Ted Hope mentor moviemakers in new models of marketing and distribution, prepping them for the next steps in finding their films’ audience. As a festival representative said, 'Better is better.'
Submit to the 2014 LSFF, today. Late Deadline: August 16, 2014Submit Now
Become a MemberLSFS members receive the following year-round benefits and more:
- 25% off all Lone Star Film Festival pass purchases
- Free LSFF passes at select levels
- Free ArthouseFW Annual Passes at select levels
- Advance purchase and discounted prices on Lone Star Film Festival individual screening tickets
- Reserved seating at advance screenings - our most popular year-round programming
- Access to member only events
- 25% discount on all merchandise